This commitment shall be achieved by:
- Establishing a strategy, policy and strategic objectives.
- Provision of a structure and resources that are necessary to support our strategic plans.
- Fully understanding current and future customer needs, meeting customer requirements and striving to exceed customer expectations.
- Continually seeking to improve the effectiveness of all aspects of company business through greater awareness and superior performance monitoring techniques.
- Development of employee skills at all levels as a key to superior company performance.
- Identifying, where applicable, partnership arrangements with customers and suppliers based on joint strategy and knowledge sharing for mutual benefit.
- Effective management of change.
The Board of Management are responsible for the implementation and effectiveness of the quality management system and to ensure that the quality management system is communicated, understood, implemented and fully supported across the EDP and EPTCO Group.
The EDP and EPTCO Group Quality Manager has been given the authority and responsibility to manage, monitor, evaluate and co-ordinate the company quality management system.